We use the term "neat freak" lovingly. They are the kings of organization and who doesn't want to be organized? But at the same time, they're hard to shop for because they don't like clutter. That's why we suggest fueling their organizing obsession with these awesome gifts.
- A Scarf Hanger, like this one from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Cute and functional, which is a winning combination for a neat freak.
- Is your neat freak always on the go? Check out this Universal Electronics Organizer, which looks good and has a pocket or strap for virtually everything.
- A copy of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It might seem counter-intuitive to gift a book about tidying up to one of the tidiest people you know, but trust us on this.
- Taking "a place for everything" literally with this Takeout Menu Organizer. Good for home or wherever your neat freak goes to work.
- Spontaneous messes be gone! CleverCrates will ensure your neat freak is equipped to contain stray objects no matter where they are--in the car, the garage, the playroom, or out and about. Best of all, they collapse flat and tuck away when not in use.